Friday, September 22, 2006

Good evening! What you see before you, on your screen, is…dirt. Clean that off. Behind that, what you see is the Official Blog Of Blood, Blade & Thruster Magazine, where we will proudly Capitalize Things which we consider to be Of Great Importance, from Time to Time.

Because it is always a good idea to introduce oneself, I will tell you that my name is Pete Tzinski, and I will leave it up to you, beleagured reader, to figure out whether or not the fine feathered folks at BBT have any idea that I’m on their staff or not. BBT can neither confirm nor deny that this blog will be posted to regularly, and if you think that’s just us being mysterious, then it’s probably best to go on thinking that, instead of the other assumption one might make, such as us being very disorganized and entirely within our right minds (or within our right padded rooms, for that matter).

There will be all sorts of cool stuff happening in this blog, and it’ll be happening on a regular basis. As soon as I/we’ve got the schedule hammered into something that looks schedule-like, I’ll post it for you all to oggle. Until then, just keep an eye on this. Okay? Okay?

Okay…look. If you keep coming back, I’ll tell you a Really Big Secret that you can be assured No One Else Knows. Okay? Does it get any better than that? Even if we can’t confirm or deny that it will involve nudity?


2 comments:

Non Compos Mentis said...

Hey, Yoose Guys and you too Pete Tzinski , I got to this sight sort of reverse, My Son
sent sent me a copy of This quarters mag, and so I thought I would try out the sight.
When I saw the words “Fantasy” & Role Playing and such, My thoughts went to the profain.

I of course naturally thought of Dressing up as Kim Jong “mentally” Ill (the Korean guy)
perhaps hanging a Chubby little missile from somewhere round the front of my pants and
chasing the little wife around the bed, Her of course dressed quite appropriately as say
Mother Liberty...or the statue of Liberty- then writing this blog with a tell all graphic
description of the ensuing sesorial violence...well you get the Idea.

That is sort of how my mind works when it comes to the anticipated “Fantasy”

As I was in contemplation of the above I chanced to stand in front of a full length mirror completely nude. I there decided that if THIS sight before me didn’t qualify as Science Fiction, or Fantasy then I don’t know what would. So here I am waiting for some
friends to join me and discuss the perils of the kinds of nerds (or is it Nerdii? ) we all admit too.

I decided that if we cannot discuss nudidity (a word coined by Radar O'Reily -Mash) then perhaps, Science...or hell why not
Fiction? Or perhaps both....

Where art thou oh brethren... Advance and be heard ye nimble brain Nymphs.

Anyway, I thought the magazine was great...My son knows me well, and It was a
wonderful gift, I have since subscribed for a year on my own, and just wanted to check
out the site and blog a bit I await missile in hand by the Castle Gates. (or with Plastiqe if
you happen to be a fantasy Gihadist)

NikisNanToo said...

At last, at last, a dose of American humor to sweeten our journey into the realm of ghouls, ghosties and general mayhem at work in the current issue of BBT.

May the Gods of Fantasy and Sci-Fi continue to smile on you, Earl B. Morris, and your muse keep your wit for the absurd intact and blossoming forth. In a well "polished" magazine of original tales, it trickles through the publication like a refreshing little brook on a hot summer day.

Keep the letters coming in your corner of BBT and may all your "pot-holes" of life be no bigger than a scale on a Mermaid's bottom!!